Brendon Urie is in stellar company in this list!
Panic! At The Disco have been named among the biggest selling vinyl artists of 2018.
Billboard puts P!ATD at No.4 on the list of artists based on US vinyl sales between December 29th 2017 and January 3rd 2019. With sales of 148,000, this puts Brendon Urie ahead of the likes of Michael Jackson, Fleetwood Mac and Queen. The Beatles were the biggest sellers with an incredible 321,000 copies sold.
Panic!'s 'Pray For The Wicked' was also listed as the 10th biggest selling vinyl album of 2018 with the soundtrack to Guardians Of The Galaxy taking the top spot.
Check out the full top 10 list below:
TOP 10 SELLING VINYL ALBUMS OF 2018 IN U.S.
1. 'Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1' 84,000
2. Michael Jackson, 'Thriller' 84,000
3. Fleetwood Mac, 'Rumours' 77,000
4. The Beatles, 'Abbey Road' 76,000
5. Prince and The Revolution, 'Purple Rain (Soundtrack)' 71,000
6. Pink Floyd, 'The Dark Side of the Moon' 67,000
7. Bob Marley and The Wailers, 'Legend: The Best Of…' 61,000
8. Queen, 'Greatest Hits' 60,000
9. Amy Winehouse, 'Back to Black' 59,000
10. Panic! at the Disco, 'Pray for the Wicked' 59,000
Panic! At The Disco will hit the UK this March for a full UK tour including two sold-out nights at London's O2 Arena.
Note from WSOE.Org : This content has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed.