O2 says a major data outage which has affected millions of people since Thursday morning has been fixed.
In a statement at about 3.30am, O2 said its 4G network had been restored.
“Our technical teams will continue to monitor service performance closely over the next few days to ensure we remain stable,” a spokesman said.
“A review will be carried out with Ericsson to understand fully what happened.
“We’d like to thank our customers for their patience during the loss of service on Thursday 6 December and we’re sorry for any impact the issue may have caused.”
More to follow…
For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.
Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.
Note from WSOE.Org : This content has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed.