Windsor is a long way from sweet home Alabama, but these simple men are soaring as free birds one last time: The final tour of Lynyrd Skynrd comes to Caesars Windsor on March 3.
After four decades of existence, the long-time Southern rock band will retire from life on the road following its Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour — which started in the spring of this year and will end in the spring of 2019.
The tour will arrive at The Colosseum stage with a special guest: veteran Canadian rocker Randy Bachman of Bachman-Turner Overdrive and The Guess Who fame.
First formed in 1964, Lynyrd Skynyrd’s 60-album career includes such Southern rock anthems as Saturday Night Special, Sweet Home Alabama, Simple Man, and Free Bird.
The concert will begin 8 p.m., 19 and older only.
Ticket prices start at $65.50, going on sale Nov. 18.
More upcoming shows at Caesars Windsor:
- Nov. 8 – Irish dance phenom Michael Flatley’s Lord of the Dance
- Nov. 17 – Comedy ventriloquist Terry Fator
- Nov. 23 – Stand-up comedian Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias
- Nov. 25 – Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson
- Nov. 29 – Hard rock band Three Days Grace
- Nov. 30 – Country music singer Brett Eldredge
- Dec. 6 – Veteran entertainers Tony Orlando and Dawn
- Dec. 13 – Singing star Michael Bolton
- Dec. 16 – Vocal group The Tenors
- Dec. 21 – The S’Aints charitable holiday rock concert
- Jan. 5 – Dancing With the Stars
- Jan. 17 – Classic rockers Cheap Trick
- Jan. 24 – Stand-up comedian Whitney Cummings
- Feb. 14 – Country music band Old Dominion
- Feb. 22 – Stand-up comedian Chris D’Elia
- April 27 – Country music artist Brad Paisley
Note from WSOE.Org : This content has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed.