The singer’s first full-length release in five years.
The EP arrives as precursor to the singer’s debut album, which is set for release next year.“This is the fun, amusement park EP. Get dressed, go the club, you wanna fuck—this is that for you”, Isiah recently told Pitchfork.
Since the release of The Love Champion in 2013, Isiah has collaborated with artists including Chromeo, Theophilus London and Blood Orange, with whom he is currently on tour. He has also continued to serve as creative consultant and de facto brand ambassador for cult New York fashion label Hood By Air, as well as Helmut Lang and Adidas.
Shugga Sextape Vol. 1 drops on November 23 via UNO NYC. Check out the cover art and tracklist below.
01. ‘Bedroom’ [Prod. Sinjin Hawke]
02. ‘Killup’ [Prod. Sinjin Hawke]
03. ‘Persistent’ [Prod. MORRIS]
04. ‘Bleach Report’ [Prod. Sinjin Hawke]
05. ‘247’ [Prod. Sinjin Hawke]
06. ‘Situationship’ [Prod. Soda Plains]
07. ‘GOD’ [Prod. Juice Jackal]
08. ‘Why’ [Prod. Soda Plains]
The post Ian Isiah crafts futuristic sex jams on <em>Shugga Sextape Vol. 1</em> appeared first on FACT Magazine: Music News, New Music..
Note from WSOE.Org : This content has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed.