Well, that’s those rumours quashed then
Harrison Ford has appeared to shut down the prospect of Chris Pratt joining the cast of Indiana Jones 5, saying “it’s him or me.”
Talking to Variety on Thursday (November 8), Ford was asked about the rumours that Pratt may appear in the upcoming Indiana Jones film – which recently had its release date pushed back again, this time to 2021.
Ford seemed to quash any hope that we might see the Guardians of the Galaxy star pick up a whip, saying: “I think it’s him or me.”
However, Ford is known for his dry sense of humour and can be seen laughing to himself in the video after making that statement. Could he be pranking us?
There had been speculation that Pratt could appear in the latest edition of the Indiana Jones franchise as Jones’ son, a role previously played by Shia LaBoeuf. In 2017, producers confirmed that Shia LaBeouf – who joined Harrison in the 2008 film Indiana Jones And The Crystal Skull – won’t be starring in the upcoming Indiana Jones movie.
Ford did provide a few more updates on Indiana Jones 5 in the new interview, saying: “We’ve got a script in production that we’re all very excited about. We’re looking forward to it.”
Spielberg has previously said that George Lucas will be involved as an executive producer on the next film. “Of course I would never make an Indiana Jones film without George Lucas,” he said. “That would be insane”.
Spielberg also reassured fans that Ford’s hero will not meet his maker in Indiana Jones 5, saying: “I think this one is straight down the pike for fans. The one thing I will tell you is I’m not killing off Harrison at the end of it.”
The post Harrison Ford shuts down the prospect of Chris Pratt joining ‘Indiana Jones 5’ appeared first on NME.
Note from WSOE.Org : This content has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed.