YOUTUBE has revealed the 10 top trending videos in the UK for the whole of 2018 – and the Royal Wedding only came second.
The rankings were released as part of YouTube Rewind, an annual look-back at what captivated Britain’s online attention.
Google, which owns YouTube, said that the channels that provided the top 10 videos of 2018 have more than 79million subscribers combined.
“From international phenomenons and once in a lifetime countrywide celebrations to thrilling moments from famous faces and YouTube’s biggest names, this year’s list of top trending videos represents the amazing variety of creativity brought to YouTube every single day of the year,” a Google spokesperson said.
In top spot was Paul McCartney’s Carpool Karaoke from The Late Late Show with James Corden, which has racked up nearly 36million views globally.
You’ll find the full list below.
10. Musical Genre Challenge with Ariana Grande
9. Marc Spelmann gets the first Golden Buzzer of 2018 – BGT
8. Dogs tested to see whether they’d defend owner during home invasion
7. Ariana Grande Carpool Karaoke
6. We Broke Up – David Dobrick
5. Yanny v Laurel video: which name do you hear?
4. Courtney Hadwin: 13-Year-Old Golden Buzzer Winning Performance – AGT
3. Royal Wedding – A Bad Lip Reading
2. The Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle
MOST READ IN TECH
1. Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke
What was your favourite YouTube video of 2018? Let us know in the comments!
Note from WSOE.Org : This content has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed.