Ariana Grande took a break from music because she’s ‘been through hell’

Ariana Grande has confirmed she’s taking a break from music after being through "hell", and explained she needed to "take care" of herself for a while.

The ‘No Tears Left To Cry’ hitmaker – whose ex-boyfriend Mac Miller tragically died last month – defended herself after a fan criticised her recent album ‘Sweetener’ when she teased her followers with an "official video" for ‘Breathin’, which turned out to be a three-minute clip of her pet pig.

Responding to someone branding her output as "lazy", Arina fired back: "This era is beautiful to me but idk. Been thru hell and back and I’m doing my best to keep going.

"Thought this would make u laugh while u wait for the real one bc i took a break to take care of myself for a lil while. My b (Sic)"

Her comments come after the 25-year-old singer – who only just released her fourth LP in August – revealed she’s hoping to get another record out within the next few months.

Photographer Miles Diggs spotted Ariana and her fiance Pete Davidson in New York on Wednesday and asked if she’ll release a new album by the end of the year.

Ariana said: "Yes."

When the photographer said he was "excited" by the news, she replied: "Me too!"

Meanwhile, Ariana – who recently admitted she was scared by the idea of touring – will return to the stage on Saturday (13.10.18) to perform at the first-ever Barbara Berlanti Heroes Gala benefiting F**k Cancer in Los Angeles.

She will also take to the stage at The Chelsea in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on December 29 to kick off the last weekend of the year, with Imagine Dragons returning to their hometown two days later to ring in 2019.

***

Note from WSOE.Org : This content has been auto-generated from a syndicated feed.